A word of warning!
There are many cash buying companies on the Internet and in local newspapers that promise to buy your property fast cash, then at the ‘eleventh-hour’ let you down because they do not have funding in place to purchase or they try to change the price they originally agreed to pay you.
Stewart Hale Property offer an ethical smooth transaction, the price we agree on day one is the price we will pay upon completion, and there are no unexpected surprises or fees.
Our commitment to keep you informed every step of the way
- Initial call or home visit to establish client’s property selling requirements
- Diligence carried out on recent property sales in local area
- Client called to discuss price parameters subject to official valuation by Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- RICS valuation returned in 24 hours, call made to client to discuss and present formal offer for property
- Confirmation of offer sent same day to client by registered post and email
- Solicitor engagement pack sent to client same day
- Property exchanged and completed same day, cash sent to your bank account via solicitor
- Confirm with client all relevant property information for valuation
- Client call to discuss potential offer for property based on diligence carried out
- Client happy with price parameters, RICS valuation instructed and paid for by Stewart Hale Property
- Client accepts offer of cash purchase by Stewart Hale Property.
- Solicitor appointed for client immediately after offer is accepted
- Conveyancing process underway for fast purchase, estimated time 7 – 21 days
- Your property is sold and you are now free to move on with your life!
- The price we offer you is the price we will pay
- The time frame we agree to purchase we keep to
- We have no hidden fees or costs
- We pay for Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Valuation
- There are no lock in contracts